I can know your Temper By your Blood Sugar……

I can know your Temper By your Blood Sugar……image

One day I am gossiping about how blood sugar can affect your temper. We are gathered under a beautiful big tree at Ramna Park. We are here for morning walk and I like to do it. Most of them are Diabetes patient. So we talk about this type of topics. I used imaginary name for carry on my story……

Bangku Babu said,

“I have suffered too much complication with diabetes. When by blood sugar in imbalanced situation, I can feel that. I feel depression. Do you feel it same way??”

“I know about the problem” said, Mahiuddin Shaheb. He is doing classes in BIRDEM Hospital and also an old patient of diabetes. He had lot of experiences. “Obviously, the imbalances of blood sugar can change your mind. When the blood sugar level of your is low, you become wild or violence and if high, you can feel depression, become spiritless. It is better to maintain normal level of sugar to remain in a good mood. If you have so much problem then visit the doctor and take some changes in medicine taking. It can help you. ”

image Jon said,” I know someone, who act as a cruel person and become violent when his blood sugar level at low level. He rebuked his children and misbehaved with them. A big changes occur in his behave. I am astonished, how a man can such act like that!!!”   

An old man Baburaaj said,” I have observed that, just before having our 3 times meals, changes in attitude occur in our family members. I have a very old aged father, for him and for all of our family we need meals in appropriate time. If not then our temper will rise. Even now if have not regular meal then my temper will change. So, when I am at outside, I always take some light foods in my bags or pockets. And also water. The taking of meals depends upon type, time and amount of exercise or work I am doing. When I find that I have to do more walking, running or hilling track (sometimes), I take some protein and carbohydrate foods. I didn’t take during driving, takes only when I stop driving. In free time, I planned my routine to take meals. Sometimes I take some peanuts to make a balance.

Jon also said, “Right, even my mood change when my blood sugar level at high, it makes me angry for nothing.”

But Sarajbabu experienced different things. He suffered for long time but it’s unique. He said from his experiences, “Since 1999,

I had dealings with diabetes. High andimage low temper, tremor, severe sweating from body, well mood- these all are pats of my experiences.

I have given off all the fast food and rich food that I take before. Now my main diet is fruits and vegetables. Meat, fish and chicken all are avoided. Vitamins and minerals are my choices. I feel strength in my outside and also outside. And my mood is then well. I always say my prayers to god. Always do Yoga and walk. I am fine. After a long time, I am fine.”

1 comments:

Shemul49rmc said...

Good starting, carry on

Post a Comment